Experts in removals to or from Vélez-Málaga
At Hakotrans we carry out removals to or from Vélez-Málaga, Torre del Mar and surrounding areas. We have specialised in local, national and international removals since 1999.
For your move in Vélez-Málaga::
- Removals to or from Vélez-Málaga, change of neighbourhood or town or removals abroad.
- Transfers or removals for individuals and companies.
- Small removals or shipments nationals or internationals.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in the area and in other cities in Spain and other European destinations.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in Spanish and English.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
Talk to our specialists for your move in Vélez-Málaga.
What is Vélez-Málaga like?
Vélez-Málaga is an Andalusian town in the province of Málaga and is the most important city in the region of La Axarquía.
It has a population of over 80,000, being the third largest town in the province in terms of population.
Vélez is made up of several urban units, numerous coastal housing developments and inland farmhouses.
The historic centre of Vélez-Málaga has been declared a site of historical-artistic interest. The city is home to a rich Mudejar and Baroque architectural heritage, with palaces, churches and monasteries scattered among the houses on picturesque streets.
The tourist industry is the main productive sector of Velez-Malaga, followed by agriculture, which stands out for the production of subtropical crops such as mango, custard apple, and above all, avocado.
The Port of La Caleta is home to the largest fishing fleet in the province.
Talk to our advisors to help you with your removal to or from Vélez-Málaga.