Removals from or to Torremolinos
If you are thinking of moving to or from Torremolinos, talk to us. We offer a great variety of services for your future removal.
We know the area and offer fully personalised advice. Our service includes the parking permit to carry out the removal, insurance, external lifting devices, packing, unpacking, furniture assembly, furniture storage and collection of leftover packaging among other things.
Why choose Torremolinos as destination?
Torremolinos is a municipality located in the province of Malaga, on the Costa del Sol between the western shore of the bay of Malaga and backing on to the Sierra de Mijas.
It has a population of over 67,000, making it one of the most populous towns in the province. Much of its population is foreign and it soars during the summer months.
Torremolinos used to be a small fishing village. However, during the 50’s Torremolinos became one of the main tourist destinations for sun and sand in Spain, the most popular in Andalusia and on the Costa del Sol, with an influx of foreigners, intellectuals, bohemians, hippies, artists, aristocrats, jet-set personalities and tourists in general.
During the 1960s and 1970s it developed a liberal, permissive and cosmopolitan atmosphere that differentiated it from other areas of the Costa del Sol, making it one of Spain’s major musical and nightlife reference points and an internationally recognised gay tourism destination. In 1988, it was separated from the city of Malaga, becoming a municipality in its own right. Nowadays its busy nightlife, its great hotel offer and its gay-friendly, uninhibited and avant-garde nature make Torremolinos, on the Costa del Sol, one of the world’ s main tourist destinations.
It is established as the most important tourist destination in Andalusia, ranking above cities such as Seville, Marbella or Roquetas de Mar, and along with Marbella it is one of the two cities with the greatest supply of accommodation in Andalusia.
It is especially popular with British, German, Irish, French and Scandinavian tourists and Spaniards from other regions. It is also home to one of the largest British colonies in Spain.
What services do we offer for removals from Torremolinos?
- Removals to or from Torremolinos, change of neighbourhood or town or removals abroad.
- Transfers for individuals and removals for companies.
- Small removals or shipments nationals or internationals.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in the area and in other cities in Spain and other European destinations.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in Spanish and English.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
For your removal to or from Torremolinos, contact Hakotrans with no obligation!