Making a removal in Malaga, be it the origin or the destination, is usually a big headache. Therefore, it is necessary to have an experienced moving company, capable of planning in detail the entire transfer and of course you have a team and a variety of services, such as: storage, packaging, personalized advice, etc. If you are looking for all this and more, Hakotrans is what you need. Find out about our services, our more than 20 years of experience support us.
Our location, knowledge of the area and experience allow us to do an excellent job, adapting your move to your needs.
Malaga the capital, the best city to move.
Malaga has more than 300 days of sunshine a year, with an average temperature of 19ºC.
It is a city in the autonomous region of Andalusia, with a population of over 500,000, being the sixth most populous city in Spain, and the largest and most populous coastal city in southern Spain. It is part of the group of municipalities that make up the Costa del Sol.
It is located at the western end of the Mediterranean Sea and in the south of the Iberian Peninsula, about 100 km east of the Straits of Gibraltar. The municipality occupies an area of 398.25 km ² and is located in a bay surrounded by mountains.
If you are thinking of moving to Malaga you should know that the city has a high quality of life and you will enjoy the friendly and tolerant nature of the people of Malaga, affordable prices, quality cuisine, great art centres and museums, a variety of leisure activities, the mountains and the sea.
What do we offer for removals from or to Malaga?
- Removals to or from Málaga, change of neighbourhood or town or removals abroad.
- Transfers or removals for individuals and companies in Málaga.
- Small national and international removals or shipments.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in Málaga and in other cities in Spain and other European destinations.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport to or from Málaga.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in several languages.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
If you are going to move to or from Málaga, count on our experience. We will help you and advise you on everything related to your move.