International removals between Spain and Europe are our speciality.
At Hakotrans we have specialised in international removals between Spain. We have direct routes throughout Europe. Our team is multilingual and if your international move is to or from Spain, we can help you!
Some of the services available for international removals in Spain
- Exclusive or direct move (you choose the pick-up and delivery dates).
- Semi-combined removals (you choose the pick-up date, flexible delivery).
- Combined removals or groupage, the most economical (the dates depend on the routes of Hakotrans).
- Transfers or removals for individuals and companies.
- Small removals or shipments.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland (Netherlands), Luxembourg, Portugal, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in Spanish and English.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
If you’re going to make an international move, trust in our experience and talk to our specialists.
Spain, an excellent destination
Spain is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, with over 82 million visitors a year.
Travellers from all over the world are attracted by its climate (some areas having over 300 days of sunshine a year), beaches and mountains, rural tourism and hiking and incredible artistic heritage, not to mention the cuisine and its world-famous dishes such as paella, gazpacho, potato omelette, ham or tapas. Olive oil, of which Spain is the world’s leading producer, is used in a wide variety of dishes and is highly appreciated in other countries.
Spain is one of the world’s richest nations in terms of cultural heritage due to the large number of civilisations that left their imprint and legacy on the Iberian Peninsula.
Spain is a multilingual country, the official languages being Catalan, Galician, Basque and Spanish, the latter being the second most widely spoken language in the world. The Instituto Cervantes estimates that, among native speakers and students of Spanish as a foreign language, around 559 million people speak Spanish.
For several decades, special emphasis was placed on promoting sun and beach tourism, due to Spain’s much warmer and sunnier climate compared to other European countries.
The coastal areas such as the Costa del Sol, the Costa Brava, the Valencian Costa del Azahar, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands offer a wide range of hotel and leisure facilities, in addition to the experience of visiting large cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Granada, Bilbao and Valencia, as well as the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands with destinations such as Majorca, Ibiza and Menorca.
The north of Spain has a somewhat cooler and rainier climate. Many Spaniards and foreigners are attracted by the ancient Camino de Santiago or fiestas such as San Fermín. The northern area combines rural tourism, large beaches with good weather in summer and ski tourism in winter. This area is particularly beautiful due to its mountains and lush vegetation and areas such as the Cantabrian coast, the estuaries of Galicia or the Picos de Europa.
Spaniards love to have fun and celebrate. They like to indulge in good food and are hospitable, supportive, generous, open-minded, imaginative and friendly.
Spain has a fascinating history and a unique mix of cultures and experiences. Many people choose to live in Spain because of its great cultural heritage, its varied landscapes (Spain is one of the most mountainous countries in Europe), its climate and lifestyle.
If you are one of them, let Hakotrans take care of your move to Spain.
Talk to our specialists at Hakotrans; we can help you with your international removal.