Need to make an international move to or from Luxembourg and don’t know how?
Luxembourg is one of our main destinations in our international removals to Central Europe and we have a great deal of experience carrying out international removals in the country due to its strategic location.
Luxembourg has been part of our regular international removals route in Europe since 1999.
We carry out international removals from Luxembourg to Spain or from Spain to Luxembourg. We carry out your removal directly, with no intermediaries, and cover the entire territory of de Luxembourg.
Services offered by Hakotrans for your international move to or from Luxembourg:
- Exclusive or direct move (you choose the pick-up and delivery dates).
- Semi-combined removals (you choose the pick-up date, flexible delivery).
- Combined removals or groupage, the most economical (the dates depend on the routes of Hakotrans).
- Transfers or removals for individuals and companies.
- Small removals or shipments.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland (Netherlands), Luxembourg, Portugal, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in Spanish and English.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
If you are going to move from Luxembourg to Spain or from Spain to Luxembourg, you can count on our experience; talk to our specialists at Hakotrans.
Why move to Luxembourg?
Luxembourg is a small Central European country which is a member of the European Union. It occupies a strategic position between France, Germany and Belgium. It has three official languages: German, French and Luxembourgish.
Living in Luxembourg can be a great opportunity particularly in terms of employment, as it is one of the European Union countries with the highest per capita income (the minimum wage is around €1,800), a stable and growing economy, high income, low inflation and low unemployment. Luxembourg’s economy is based on the management of investment and capital funds, telecommunications and logistics – thanks to its prime location in the centre of Europe between France, Germany and Belgium -, private banking and, as it has one of the most lax tax regimes in the European Union, many large companies are based there. In addition, its capital, Luxembourg, is home to numerous European Union agencies and institutions.
Luxembourg has approximately 500,000 inhabitants and an area of 2,586 square kilometres. Nearly half the population comes from other countries, and Luxembourg also has diverse cultural traditions because it is located between Roman and Germanic Europe. Its inhabitants are friendly, open-minded and independent.
Citizens of the European Union do not need to go through any formalities to move to Luxembourg. However, if you come from outside the European Union, you will have to apply for a residence permit.
If you are thinking of moving internationally in Europe, Hakotrans can help you.