Need to make an international move to or from Switzerland and don’t know how? Are you moving from Switzerland to Spain or Spain to Switzerland?
At Hakotrans we are specialists in international and national removals.
We have been operating weekly routes in Europe since 1999.
At Hakotrans we have been carrying out international removals to and from Switzerland for almost 20 years. Our service is direct and without intermediaries.
Services for your international move to or from Switzerland offered by Hakotrans:
- Exclusive or direct move to or from Switzerland (you choose the pick-up and delivery dates).
- Semi-combined removals (you choose the pick-up date, flexible delivery).
- Combined removals or groupage, the most economical (the dates depend on the routes of Hakotrans).
- Transfers or removals for individuals and companies.
- Small removals or shipments to Switzerland.
- Packing service.
- Collection of leftover packaging or material.
- Adapted or special removals service in Switzerland.
- Furniture assembly and disassembly service.
- Furniture storage in Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland (Netherlands), Luxembourg, Portugal, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Parking permit both in the country of origin and destination.
- External lifting devices.
- Vehicle transport.
- Insurance and additional insurance for your peace of mind.
- Air freight.
- Shipping containers.
- Customs formalities.
- Communications with staff in German, Spanish and English.
- Other courtesy services.
- The professionalism of a company with experience in removals in the area.
- The experience of a company with extensive experience in international removals.
If you are going to make an international move to or from Switzerland, you can count on our experience; talk to our specialists at Hakotrans.
Why move to Switzerland?
Switzerland is a Central European country with a population of 8,500,000. It is a multilingual confederation with four official languages: German, French, Italian and Romansh.
Switzerland is one of the most highly developed countries and the fourth richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita.
It is bordered on the north by Germany, on the west by France, on the south by Italy and on the east by Austria and Liechtenstein.
Switzerland is home to prestigious international organisations. Because of its policy of neutrality, the country is home to a large number of immigrants from several different continents, making it one of Europe’s most culturally diverse countries.
The southern part of Switzerland is mountainous and the northern part has a number of beautiful lakes. International tourists go there for its landscapes and mountains, its clocks, chocolate, knives, banks, railways and cheeses.
The national holiday is celebrated on 1 August each year.
Switzerland is not a member of the European Economic Community, so customs formalities are complex and unavoidable, and vary according to personal aspects such as nationality, years of residence in the country, the value of goods, etc.
For your peace of mind, we recommend you to ask for help from professional companies with experience in the removals sector, such as Hakotrans. Ask for personalised advice.
We carry out all customs formalities in both Switzerland and Spain, being in permanent contact with the customs authorities. Our #HakoTeam speaks German, English, Spanish and Dutch, ensuring that communications with customs are always fluent. You will be kept informed at all times.
Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lugano… If you are thinking of living in Switzerland or moving to another country, call us and ask for information with no obligation!
We serve all cities, have a regular route to Switzerland and place our experience at your disposal.